Sunday, September 9, 2012

Third Time Around as a Podcast Guest Commentator



Here's me doin' a third round with my colleague JQMan as a guest commentator for an up and coming podcast. We talk about Bioshock 1 and 2, Chrono Trigger, and Tsui Hark. SPOILERS ALL AROUND!!
HIT IT!!!

Addenum 9/15/12:

In this podcast I referred to Sephiroth, the villain from Final Fantasy VII, as a "nihilist" more or less.

Well, the next day after posting this podcast I got an email from the One Winged Angel himself correcting me on this point:

"Bro, what do you mean I'm a NIHILIST?!? You think I would obliterate the entire planet and absorb all the souls of all the living things to transform myself into a god if I believed in NOTHING?!? Dude. I believe in ME, okay? I get up in the morning and WORK. I HUSTLE. A NIHILIST would just sit home and watch Katie Couric and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Get it right!! We still up for badminton this Saturday? Holler at me. S."

I stand corrected.
Post a Comment