Tuesday, April 9, 2019

INLAND EMPIRE/The Naked Gun fanfic mashup

I kept seeing Leslie Nielsen invading David Lynch's 2006 digital video epic Inland Empire.

He's in-character as Frank Drebin from The Naked Gun.

Drebin kicks down the door leading into the room with the rabbit-head people,
and he fires and fires and fires his .38 service revolver into the rabbit-head people.

Those rabbit-head masks are magnificently squibbed-up, blasting fake blood, and fake cerebro-spinal fluid, and chunks of hamburger all over the place.

Later,
Drebin's chief is interrogating him about the motivation for shooting the rabbit-people to death,

"It is not this department's policy to condone careless use of force in the line of duty."

Drebin says, "When I see three rabbit-headed weirdos tormenting a kidnapped Polish girl trapped inside a Purgatory Hotel outside of our space-time continuum, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy!"

I tried to get this fan-film made for 8 years.

Just thought I'd share.