Thursday, March 3, 2022

Advertisement for Myself 2

 If Joe Rogan gets $200 million for spreading dangerous anti-vaxx lies,  I figure I deserve at least $200 trillion just for being smart, good-looking, and triple vaccinated.

But if I can't be a trillionaire, I guess I'll just stick with having some integrity.

Ain't much, but it's something. Which is not nothing. Or so I am told.

However, if you would like to express your appreciation for me and my reality shattering blog posts, here's the link . . .


Support Me On Patreon!


If I get enough support, I can finally launch my fiction podcast. 

But I understand that times are tough. You might not see the point of paying for what's already free. I get it. Hell, you might just be a robot who understands neither money nor human creative labor. 

That's all fine.

I'll take what I can get even if it's zero!

Yeah!