Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Okay, so . . .

 . . . Omicron isn't looking too dire for someone like me-someone who's fully vaxxed and boosted. 

Good to know.

I'll dial back my alarmism a bit.

Still, it seems to be the unvaccinated who are filling the hospitals . . . oh, boy . . .

You know what?

It's outta my hands.

I've tried talking sense to people IRL, and failed. No chance of getting through to anyone who is dead set against getting a jab here in the Internet echo chamber.

I think I'm gonna put my focus elsewhere for a bit.

I'm working on a few different things, one of which will probably be announced here sometime after the New Year.

I'm gonna take it easy.

Mask up when and where necessary.

And keep alert for the next booster if I end up needing another.

I'll take all the boosters I can get!

Load me up, Doc!