Sunday, May 22, 2022

Two words . . .

  . . . UGLY DOGS . . .

. . . I'm on Instagram-first mistake-I tap the spyglass-second mistake-and the endless scroll of wooing pitties and "seal puppies" manifests. 

But, alas.

I have become jaded and petty.

These dogs just ain't cute enough. 

I swipe down hard to clear the deck.

And a new crop of aspirants manifests.

Jesus! How ugly can you get?

I'm swiping down and down and down . . .

And somewhere in the Outside, beyond my nuke-proof blast walls, and my surveillance cameras, and my custom electronic warfare death labyrinth that destroys all comers, a great sad howling of many canine throats arises throughout the dusty land. For my Desire creates a terrible Sadness as I ruthlessly pursue a pernicious ideal of Canine Beauty, for the doggos can sense my sadistic rejection of them!

Oh, moralize not, ye Righteous, in my direction!

I live every day in a prison of my own cruel Discontent of Seeking ever higher and higher Dog Beauty. The Hell that I myself have constructed is all the curriculum I require.

Yes . . . I sense my Final Plunge . . . my Final Burning . . .

One last swipe . . . 

. . .down!