Monday, May 7, 2018

The Lynch Meditations -18

Premonitions Following An Evil Deed . . . 1995 . . . never seen it.

Not sure I've ever even heard of it.

Maybe, when I watch it, I'll remember it, but I don't think so.

I'm just about certain I've never seen this one before.

But maybe, just maybe, I can convince myself that I've seen it, and then reconstruct a fake version of the memory of my having seen it . . . and maybe, by some serendipity, it will be a perfect recollection of a movie I've never even seen.

Maybe . . . if I can get fifty million other people on this planet who've never actually seen this movie to try "remembering" it, then out of those millions of make-believe memories we'll somehow get it right-that whole fifty million monkeys with fifty million typewriters spontaneously coming up with Shakespeare type of deal.

Hmm . . . or I could just watch the fucking thing, blog about the thing itself.