Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Spent an unusual amount of time . . .

 . . . missing that book of 'Contemporary Classics of the American Theatre' today.

I used to have so much fun with that book.

I'd do unauthorized re-writes of famous plays and act them out with my Monster in My Pocket  and Lego action figures.

I did The Odd Couple starring Lego Audie Murphy and Lego Che Guevara. 

An all Lego Playboy Bunny version of 12 Angry Men.

West Side Story featuring the cast of Lego Akira.

The Crucible with the emerald green version of Tengu that came with the Monster in My Pocket boardgame as John Proctor, the scarlet version of Medusa as Abigail, and the bright pink version of Kraken as Danforth. 

Yeah, I got up to all sorts of misbehavior.

The Theatrical Copyright Cops couldn't bust me, because they couldn't get the judge to sign off on a warrant.

Ah, the freedom of true play and imagination!

I deserve a special, unauthorized Lego Tony for my imaginative labors, y'know?

Yeah . . .