Thursday, September 9, 2021

Now here's the deal . . .

 . . . I've noticed lately that my footsteps have taken on an ominous, plodding, yet also clangorous sound-that's right friends.

My footsteps sound like they're right out of those OG Playstation I Resident Evil games. Even when I'm walking on carpet barefoot, my steps will start to clang like I'm wearing steel-toed combat boots as I traverse cast iron walkways in some subterranean bioweapons research and development facility. 

It's bizarre. 

Has anyone done any research into how adolescent exposure to video game sound effects impact the daily production and output of real life meatspace sound effects in adult subjects across the lifespan?

If not . . .

Yo!

Stanford Research Institute!

Get on the stick, people!

I need answers . . .