Friday, August 13, 2021

Had a terrifying nightmare . . .

 . . . wherein I was no longer myself, but had been mutated into some grotesquely overvalued, overpaid celebrity podcast asshole.

At any rate, I'm hurting for yak material-audience engagement metrics are declining-so I go on a trip to the Amazon to meet up with a shaman, and fill up my spiritual emptiness with an ayahuasca trip.

I see stupid swirly-do patterns that look like a fucking screensaver from 1992, and then I vomited up my stomach lining for six hours. 

Truly, an uplifting, mind-expanding ordeal of the soul.

After that, I bribe the shaman for some extra, and fly back to Los Angeles, so's I can feed some ayahuasca to my beloved Rottweiler doggo. 

And you know what?

It was the first time my dog understood-via the power of psychedelic insight-what a massive scumbag his human was, and the pupper tore me apart, limb by limb.

That last part was pretty gnarly.

It's good to be-at long last-accurately evaluated by someone, even a canine someone. Showbiz people are so fake, y’know? And I was the fakest of them all.

Why not transform my life of stupid bullshit into gourmet doggo nutrition?

For such a noble end, I gave my life . . . gladly.

It was an all right dream.