Monday, August 23, 2021

I don't need vengeance . . .

 . . . I just want my fuckin' time back from the people who screwed me, y'know?

Is there a, uh, like a time-not a time machine like in H.G. Wells-but like a time . . . extractor gizmo? Something like that?

I could apply my time extractor to the asshole-in-question . . . and get it all back.

Spend my time a little more wisely.

On, oh, I dunno . . . Pokemon. 

Or getting a complete set of those Nolan Ryan trading cards they used to have in the Pepsi boxes.

Whatever, so long as I get it back from the assholes.

If only . . . I'd focused on the STEM courses when I was a student. 

Then I could have the skills to build this time extractor gimmick. 

But I was a theater kid back then.

Fuck . . . talk about inadequate preparation for this vindictive shit-ass lousy fuckin' world. 

Ah, well . . . there’s always cholesterol. 

And corn syrup. 

And, uh, like . . . being a judge for a local fingerpainting contest. 

Yeah, man.

I still got good things coming my way.

They're all shit things.

But good things all the same.

It's going to be perfectly adequate. 

Yeah . . .