Monday, October 17, 2022

My hour of need has never been greater for I am sorely tempted . . .

. . . to rejoin MySpace so I can set the Chainsaw Man Barf Kiss panel as my profile pic. 


Hell, I could probably be MySpace friends with Denji himself along with all my other fictional buds: Moon Knight, Robocop, Rocket Knight, Golgo 13, Skull Knight, Sailor Moon, Catwoman, Cybernetics Guardian, Blade the Vampire Hunter, Totoro, Indiana Jones, Vampire Hunter D, Ben Grimm, M.D. Geist, Vampirella, Genocyber, Oh Dae-su from Oldboy, Pinhead, 1990s Deathlok, Major Motoko Kusanagi, the meats TV from Videodrome-


But there's nothing more ruthless than the March of Time. You just can't wind it back. So sad.


BONUS: During future Halloween seasons expect more and more couples to cosplay as the iconic Barf Kiss from Chainsaw Man. This I predict!