Saturday, October 22, 2022

Query . . .

. . . you know, I'm really wondering with my shit over here: how long would people like Theresa May, Boris Johnson, and Liz Truss last working at Tesco or Burger King or Starbucks?


I wonder, too, how long people like Donald Trump or Tucker Carlson or Marco Rubio or Ron DeSantis or Mitch McConnell  would last at a Wendy's or a Wal-Mart or a Taco Bell?


Weak people in tough jobs. Real jobs, y'know? Not softass Ivy League collegiate shit. Not scummy lawyer shit. Nothing to do with show business. Not your usual slimy politico nonsense. Real work that gets you zero social mobility and no kinda living wages.


My guess is . . . not long at all.


BONUS: For more fun, imagine these same people working in construction, janitorial services, and/or eldercare. Yeah, I know, it's a strange idea of "fun," but try it out, you might like it!