Friday, June 14, 2024

OCCLUSION #5:


-REPORTS OF A BIZARRE, HYPERAGGRESSIVE VEHICLE, OR, POSSIBLY, A PERSON DRESSED AS A WAR MACHINE OF SOME KIND. WE GO LIVE TO THE PARKING LOT OF-


the bigass pickup truck


adorned with the Samsara Armaments logo


not a company vehicle


just a private citizen


branding his shit with the insignia of his favorite death merchant


-LIKELY A MISIDENTIFICATION OF A REGULAR CAR OR TRUCK MERELY DECORATED WITH THE NAME OF AN ARMS MANUFACT-


tubby middle-aged man

wife and brat

detrucking in the department store parking lot

I’m there, too, and curious what tubby’s got inside his truck

I tend to stare

but few can hold my gaze

which strikes like a bee

when you thought you were a safe distance from the hive

now you feel it smarting above your brow

I’m a hive you best not stare at

in this sense

but no

mostly

I just catch glances

which are quickly averted

but every so often a tough guy will lock sightjellies with me

and then I gesture

sometimes obscenely if I think it will escalate things

but usually the tough guys back down

when they actually

fucking

SEE

me

‘cause

well

I am a sight

I do like to put my work on display

but I’m also rather conceptual in my appearance

if you’re focused on your usual business

you’ll more than likely walk on by

dismissing me as some defective aspect of the advertorial hellscape

or a member of the walking wounded recently voided from some defunct division of some corporate cancerplex capriciously cutting costs

even if I’m crying

just like that song

not that I remember ever shedding tears

you have to be born to do that

right?

I think that’s how that works

I fake cry if I think it will escalate things

but that only usually works with specific types

in fact

more often than not

crying draws the boringass bleeding hearts

who don’t have anything I’m looking for

and

unfortunately

tubby and his fam

likely don’t have that spark I’m after

either

despite putting out vibes

but I might slash open his truck

see if he’s got an actual arsenal

or is he just another poseur

it’s hit or miss with these self-branded types

their wives aren’t always onboard with the traveling arsenal act

not that I need the weapons

I am a weapon

it’s just amusing to me

to do as I please

to see who’s actually ready for some action

ready for a real conceptual sort like myself


I’m frequently disappointed


which is my way of saying


I’m almost always disappointed


going back years


but the readiness

but the hope


is all


-RAZY FROM THE HEAT. AT LEAST THAT’S THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOME SOCIAL RESEARCHERS WHO ASSERT THAT SUCH BIZARRE ENCOUNTERS AND SIGHTINGS ARE LIKELY TO INCREASE AS GLOBAL WARMING PUTS MORE HEAT DOMES-AND THEREFORE MORE PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS-ONTO LARGER CHUNKS OF THE POPULA-