Saturday, December 17, 2022

BURNING QUESTIONS IN A UNIVERSE OF MYSTERY #20:


Am I the only one who hates it when an action figure comes with a grappling hook instead of an actual weapon?


People console me by saying, "You could kill someone with a grappling hook. Don't lose hope!"


And am I a sucker for taking the hopebait?


Am I a loser for making Batman bludgeon the Penguin to death with high end climbing equipment?


And what does that say about my vision of Batman as a rageaholic impulsively using his rich man's toys to murder someone? Maybe Wayne and Cobblepot were on a rock climbing excursion, they had a little too much to drink, inhibitions were lowered, thresholds reduced, and a petty disagreement turned lethal.


And people think that edgelordy diaper baby Zack Snyder bullshit is dark.


Ring me up, DC, I'll give you true darkness!