Saturday, December 17, 2022

BURNING QUESTIONS IN A UNIVERSE OF MYSTERY #19:


Will I be forgiven if I keep referring to the latest James Cameron movie as Avatar: The Way of Water Sports?


Or is it my unconstrained laughter that is truly unforgivable? 


Perhaps what is most damnable is my capacity for transformative fun just by thinking of the erroneous title over and over again with never the need to purchase ticket one.


It's like magic. I sit in my chair. I expend brain calories. I laugh. All based off of my willful distortion-by just one word-of a title of a movie I did not ask for and have no plans to ever watch. And I can keep this up for hours!


Truly, it is the mind-not some overpriced, overhyped, marginally innovative Hollywood boondoggle-that contains the True Fun.


Ah, mystery! Ah, magic!