Wednesday, July 12, 2023

BURNING QUESTIONS IN A UNIVERSE OF MYSTERY #53:

 

I'm really not into any of this repulsively trendy stoicism horseshit . . . but I'm open to trying new things.


I even watched, like, half? I think it was half. Maybe it was more like a quarter?


I'm pretty sure I watched a quarter of a stoicism influencer's video on TikTok. 


So, sure, I'll give it a shot.


All I ask is this: if I stoic real good for the first hour can I get a carve out to hysterically rampage like a kaiju on PCP for the other one hundred sixty-seven hours?


I figure I'll just take it week-by-week, y'know?


As long as I get my weekly quotient of Full Smoking Crater Routine in, I'll have no problem hiring someone to read Marcus Aurelius, write up a three paragraph Executive Summary, and read it out loud to my executive assistant, the whole bit. 


Stoicism via Delegation.


I was just born crushin' it, babe!