Sunday, July 23, 2023

BURNING QUESTIONS IN A UNIVERSE OF MYSTERY #55:

 

Did you know that David Letterman is still making content? 


He's got a YouTube, there was some podgrift interview recently . . . basically,I'll cut to the chase here, I just want him to bring back the Buttafuocco jokes.


Also, and this is an even dimmer, more distant memory . . . but I'm almost certain that Letterman did some Fahrvergnugen jokes back in the day. I'm basically positive on this. It was a Top Ten List thing, I'm almost certain.


And, if he decides to go contemporary, he can throw Barbenheimer into the mix. 


"-and at Number Six . . . Buttafuocco Barbenheimer Fahrvergnugen."


Ah, yes, those dulcet tones.


Maybe we can even finally figure out which one's Oprah, and which one's Uma.


'Tis a mystery, isn't it?


Well, sometimes you have to wander into the wastelands of the past to solve these mysteries.


Nothing else will get it.