Wednesday, November 2, 2022

BURNING QUESTIONS IN A UNIVERSE OF MYSTERY #2:


How is it possible that Scatman John hasn't been made into an honorary Mario Bro.?


And what of Scatman's World? Surely it's worthy of inclusion in a Super Mario Bros. game of some kind; not to mention the fact that it makes worthy material for future installments of The Matrix, Inception, The Lego Movie, and/or Ghost in the Shell


Come on, Hollywood, come on, Nintendo: we all know the color of your souls is Make Money Green. But you've got to spend money to make money in this life. Why not invest in a sure thing?


I'll take my answer off the air . . . see what I give up for you? I was so comfortable reclining upon this fluffy cloud. Now I must once again stand tall upon the harsh earth if I am to know the truth . . .